Presented by the NOAH High School Track and Field Team
October 23rd – 25th • 8am to 11am
World Baseball Outreach • 6217 S. Mingo • Tulsa, OK
Ages: 6 to 12 • Cost: $75
Clinic will include:
• Evaluation of stride
• Instruction on proper running form
• Introduction to field events
• Strength and agility training
• Lessons on good sportsmanship
• Team competitions
• Lots of FUN!!!
Space is limited! Register early.
One of the purposes of this clinic is to gauge interest in the formation of a NOAH Elementary Track and Field Program.
To pay using PayPal:
Tuesday, August 22 @ 7pm
We will meet at the World Baseball Outreach Facility
6217 S Mingo Rd, Tulsa, OK 74133
This meeting will be to:
- Discuss and sign up for the off-season conditioning program. This program is MANDATORY for all high school athletes unless they are participating in a fall sport.
- To share the vision and direction of the track program to new and/or interested families.
Please send an RSVP text to Julie Turnage at 918-852-1044 if you plan on attending.
At this point the NOAH Track program is open to ages 12 and above. There is some interest in creating an elementary program, but we can’t proceed until the program has someone willing to be a HEAD coach. Contact Julie Turnage if interested.
NOAH Track is looking for assistant coaches in the following areas:
- Middle School Assistant Coach
- Middle School/ High School Field Events Assistant Coach
Monday, 3/6 – We will practice tonight at Haikey Creek Park at 5pm. We will meet at the running trail, just down from the ball park on the east side of Garnett.
Tuesday 3/7 – We will be joining Fleet Feet’s Track Tuesday at The University of Tulsa from 5:45 to 7pm. Please have your student click the following link and read the FAQ section to be prepared to join their workout. There is a certain track etiquette that we will need to honor. If you need help with transportation, let me know and we can work out a carpool. http://www.fleetfeettulsa.com/track
Thursday 3/9 – Hills! Thursday’s practice will be behind Reasor’s at 71st & Sheridan at 5pm.