The temperatures are falling and it’s time for a hoodie.
If you order more than $100 worth of merchandise then take 10% off your entire order.
Once this is gone then it is gone. I will try to keep this list up to date so you will know what is left.
Here is the current list:
NOAH Stadium Seat – $40
Presented by the NOAH High School Track and Field Team
October 23rd – 25th • 8am to 11am
World Baseball Outreach • 6217 S. Mingo • Tulsa, OK
Ages: 6 to 12 • Cost: $75
Clinic will include:
• Evaluation of stride
• Instruction on proper running form
• Introduction to field events
• Strength and agility training
• Lessons on good sportsmanship
• Team competitions
• Lots of FUN!!!
Space is limited! Register early.
One of the purposes of this clinic is to gauge interest in the formation of a NOAH Elementary Track and Field Program.
To pay using PayPal:
Fri, Aug 18th, 6:30pm at Liberty (Scrimmage)
Fri, Aug 25th, 7pm Okmulgee
Fri, Sep 1st, 7pm Tahlequah Sequoyah
Fri, Sep 8th, 7pm Webster
Fri, Sep 15th, 7pm at Victory
Fri, Sep 22nd, 7pm at Okemah
Fri, Sep 29th, 7pm Langston (Homecoming)
Thr, Oct 5th, 7:30pm at OKC Patriots
Sat, Oct 7th, 2:30pm at Pembroke Hill
Sat, Oct 14th, 3pm at Memphis Nighthawks (NS)
Fri, Oct 20th, 7pm at Lighthouse
Fri, Oct 27th, 7pm Christ Prep (Senior Night)
Fri, Nov 3rd, 7pm at Central Panthers (NS)
Thr, Nov 16th, TBA National Homeschool Football Championships
Sat, Nov 18th, TBA National Homeschool Football Championships
Jr Varsity Schedule
Thr, Aug 31st, 7pm Okmulgee
Mon, Sep 11th, 6:30pm at Victory
Thr, Sep 21st, 7pm at Tahlequah Sequoyah
Mon, Sep 25th, 7:30pm Langston
Mon, Oct 2nd, 7pm at Okmulgee
Mon, Oct 16th, 7pm Okemah
Jr High Schedule
Mon, Aug 28th, 6pm Liberty (Scrimmage)
Thr, Aug 31st, 5:30pm Okmulgee
Tue, Sep 5th, 7pm Cascia Hall
Mon, Sep 11th, 5pm at Victory
Mon, Sep 25th, 6pm Morris
Thr, Sep 28th, 7:30pm at Cascia Hall
Mon, Oct 2nd, 5:30pm at Okmulgee
Thr, Oct 5th, 5:30pm at OKC Patriots
Mon, Oct 16th, 5:30pm Okemah
Fri, Oct 20th, 5pm at Lighthouse
Fri, Oct 27th, 5pm Christ Prep
Kickoff Times: 1st & 2nd / 3rd & 4th / 5th & 6th
Sat, Aug 19th, 6:30pm/8pm/8pm at Victory (Scrimmage: NOAH, Victory, & Inola)
Sat, Aug 26th, 4:30pm/6pm/7:30pm Morris
Sat, Sep 9th, 4:30pm/6pm/7:30pm at Beggs
Sat, Sep 16th, 4:30pm/6pm/7:30pm Kellyville
Sat, Sep 23rd, 4:30pm/6pm/7:30pm Victory
Sat, Sep 30th, 4:30pm/6pm/7:30pm Okemah
Sat, Oct 7th, 4:30pm/6pm/7:30pm at Henryetta
Sat, Oct 14th, 4:30pm/6pm/7:30pm Liberty
Sat, Oct 21st, 4:30pm/6pm/7:30pm at Inola
Sat, Oct 28th, 4:30pm/6pm/7:30pm at Rejoice
Sat, Nov 4th, TBA Playoffs (TBA)
Sat, Nov 11th, TBA Championship (TBA)
Northeast Oklahoma Association of Homeschools
In Association with
Guardian Shooting Services
September 9, 2017 9am-5pm
Contact: Darrell Simpson Pistol Head Coach
Guardian Shooting Services is offering a shooting Clinic for the NOAH Pistol Team. Current and prospective team members are encouraged to participate. For Ages 12 and up.
Register by September 2, 2017 (Limited Availability)
$20 for Prospective team members
$30 for Guest and existing team-members plus 500 rounds of ammunition
$5 gun rental if needed (Only 10 pistols available)
$10-$15 for fellowship lunch at JLs BBQ
Training for everyone will include the following:
- Safe handling drills
- How to practice safely at home without ammunition
- Shooting Fundamentals 50 rounds
Training for team members ONLY will include the following:
- Steel Challenge specific drills 150 rounds
- Turns on 2 Steel Challenge Bays 300 rounds
All team members required to participate in range maintenance and cleanup
- Bring Weed Eaters and gas
- Recreational fellowship time at lunch and during breaks (Frisbee, Soccer)
NOAH Pistol team participates in the Scholastic Action Shooting Program
For more information on the SASP visit:
THE JUNGLE student fan zone!
All students who come with their faces painted, decked out with NOAH Spirit wear, etc and sit in the center section of the stands, hereafter known as “The Jungle” will receive FREE ADMISSION to the home Games!!
So Spread the word and come out and Support the Jags!
First Home Game is TONIGHT, 7pm at BA Freshman Academy Stadium (fka, South Intermediate) at 101st & Elm
Hope to See you there!!
High School Fundraiser
Donation – $20.00
Clinic Date: Saturday, September 9th
Time: 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Lunch: 12:30 – 1:00 pm
**Player Sign In will begin at 9:30 am**
The 2017 Clinic will be geared for ages 5 to 13 for this upcoming season.
Make check payable to: NOAH Baseball
- Elementary players and those moving into the JH program should plan on attending.
- Players will receive fundamental instruction in fielding, hitting, base-running, throwing and pitching from veteran coaches and the Jaguar high school players.
- Players should wear baseball pants, t-shirt, cleats and a baseball cap.
- Players should bring their glove, bat and batting helmet(if they have one).
- Water will be provided, but everyone is free to bring their own drinks.
- Lunch provided: hot dog, chips and water/Gatorade
- A Jaguar Baseball T-shirt will be provided for those who pre-register by Thur 8/31
- To register for the clinic, please send player’s name, age, shirt size to *protected email* by 8/31.
NOTE: Any donations greater than $20 will receive a charitable donation receipt.
Looking forward to working with the next generation of Jag baseball players!