High School Fundraiser
Donation – $20.00
Clinic Date: Saturday, September 9th
Time: 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Lunch: 12:30 – 1:00 pm
**Player Sign In will begin at 9:30 am**
The 2017 Clinic will be geared for ages 5 to 13 for this upcoming season.
Make check payable to: NOAH Baseball
- Elementary players and those moving into the JH program should plan on attending.
- Players will receive fundamental instruction in fielding, hitting, base-running, throwing and pitching from veteran coaches and the Jaguar high school players.
- Players should wear baseball pants, t-shirt, cleats and a baseball cap.
- Players should bring their glove, bat and batting helmet(if they have one).
- Water will be provided, but everyone is free to bring their own drinks.
- Lunch provided: hot dog, chips and water/Gatorade
- A Jaguar Baseball T-shirt will be provided for those who pre-register by Thur 8/31
- To register for the clinic, please send player’s name, age, shirt size to *protected email* by 8/31.
NOTE: Any donations greater than $20 will receive a charitable donation receipt.
Looking forward to working with the next generation of Jag baseball players!